Two things – a government-issued photo ID (usually a passport, and can also be a driving license or national identity card), and a “proof of address” document, which has to be dated within the last two months. For both of these documents, we can accept either a photo or a scan, delivered electronically (via our online application form or by email), as long as we can verify that they are true copies of the original document.